What’s the most important thing about your outfit when you’re going shopping? Looking like Carrie Bradshaw is my first response; but in reality walking around in gorgeous stiletto heels is not ideal when you’re out on a shopping spree. I can’t believe I just said that but unfortunately it’s the truth. So what is an ideal shopping outfit?
- You need to feel comfortable so that you’re able to focus on what you’re doing instead of how short your skirt is or how much your sweater itches.
- You’ll need to wear clothes that are easy to take of in case you decide to try things out before buying them; so stretchy and loose clothes are perfect.
- You need to be able to move around; to look closely on the lower shelves or racks you need to bend or squat and if your wearing a mini skirt or dress that’s not exactly an ideal position and tight jeans are impossible squat in if the’re not stretchy enough.
- If your walking around in stores for hours the last thing you want is for your feet to start hurting and I can promise you that they will eventually even if you’re wearing comfortable heels.
- Another important thing with your shoes is that they also need to be easy to take off, it’s not fun having classic sneakers that you need to tie and untie whenever your trying something out.
- You will also need a bag that holds only the things you need, is easy to get in to and is easy to carry around (I would normally go for a cross body bag, so my fur bag isn’t ideal but it’s very light and I can wear it on my arm.)
So with all these things in mind I created this outfit with only comfortable pieces that are easy to move around in. To sum it up the best thing would be to wear a long skirt or dress that you can easily move in (you don’t even need to take it off if you’re trying out jeans or pants) and a pair of ballet flats, slip ons or slip on sneakers.
If you liked this post please follow, like and share. If you have any questions just ask in the comment section below.